Almost everything you wanted to know about the entire shipping department at Blizzard Sales...
- Orders are typically shipped by next business day. Weekend orders can be tricky - we strive to have them all out Monday, but occasionally it's Tuesday. If this is a concern, please reach out to us via email or messenger and we will figure out how best we can help.
- Standard Shipping - $2.45 and sent via good old snail mail. If your item is under 2cm thick and weights less than 250gram, this is the most economical option. Typically takes 3-6 business days to arrive, longer if you are remote or way west of Victoria (Sandgropers, I'm looking at you!)
- Express Post is $13.50 and get's manifested and lodged with Aus Post Business Hub in Geelong. That's just a fancy way of saying we hand it to them and get it scanned so we know they have it. Also the manifest helps us if there's a problem, which is pretty rare. Express Post is overnight if you are inside the next day area, or 2ish days if you are remote or western-ish
- Parcel Post is $8.95. If your order is thicker or heavier, then this is our cheapest option. It also gets manifested and scanned, so you get the livest of live tracking from the day of dispatch. Allow 3-6 working days for this to arrive.
- Same Day Geetroit and Melbournetown. If you're lucky (?) enough to live close by, we might be able to same day via Geelong Express Couriers. They are super helpful and reliable and worth the $20 if you are in a pinch. Please contact us via messenger if you are hoping for same day delivery, just to make sure we have no other road blocks. Typically has to be dispatched by 10am.
- Pickup in the G-Vegas. Ok, I just made G-Vegas up. But if you are happy to pop down to our South Geelong HQ, you can escape the drudgery of shipping altogether. Please make sure you can make it. Sorry my westernmost friends, it's probably too far to walk for pickup! We don't keep regular shop-like hours, so please make contact first so we can figure out a time that works for everyone.
If you have any shipping related anxiety and need to absolutely positively know what's going on with your parcel, just shoot us a message and we'll usually be able to put your mind at ease.